How Can I Help Fanning?
In these difficult financial times, parents often ask, "How can I help?" There are a number of easy ways!
- Send your child to school every day that they are healthy! If your child attends school even for a portion of the day, we receive ADA funding from the state!
- Volunteer in your child's classroom, get involved in our PTA or sign up to help out with a specific school event. We value your time and expertise!
- Get a Target Red Card and/or sign up for www.escrip.com and name Fanning as your school.
- Bring your empty computer ink cartridges to school to recycle.
- Register Your Ralph's & Vons grocery cards and more for Fanning at Labels for Education and don't forget to enter the bonus promotion code on the left-hand side- 3NJGYDPHJXJS .
- Turn in your Box Tops. You may be purchasing items with boxtops without even realizing it!
- Pick up a Jamba Juice "School Appreciation Card" from our office. Swipe it every time you buy a Jamba Juice, and 10% of proceeds are donated to our PTA.
- See if your place of employment would be willing to donate an item to Fanning to be used as a prize in our Jog-a-thon or Carnival.
- Keep an eye out for other fundraisers throughout the year!